Almonds, coconut flakes and fine cream: Who doesn’t love little coconut chocolates? With this recipe, you can easily make Raffaello yourself.
This is for coconut lovers Raffaello chocolates dark. But you don’t have to buy them at the supermarket – just try making them yourself. An ideal gift from the kitchen when you are invited to a friend’s house and still looking for a souvenir. The preparation is not difficult at all. By the way: if you love yourself simple chocolates you should definitely try these tiramisu balls!
Make Raffaello yourself: You need these ingredients
Portions: for 9 pieces
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooling time: 90 minutes
Difficulty level: easy
- 100 grams of white chocolate
- 25 grams of butter
- 50 grams of cream
- 1/2 package of vanilla sugar
- 60 g of grated coconut
- 9 peeled almonds
Depending on the quantity you want, of course you can easily double or triple the list of ingredients etc.
Also delicious: Cheesecake Sticks: A funky variation of cheesecake can impress with its looks and taste.
This is how you will make your own Raffaello
- First, chop the white chocolate. Put the butter, cream and vanilla sugar in a saucepan and melt on the stove over low heat. Always stir! Then add the chocolate and let it melt.
- Mix 25 g of grated coconut into the mixture. Then cool the chocolate mass (which is still very liquid) for about an hour until it becomes creamy and solid.
- Place the remaining grated coconut in a shallow bowl. Grab the chocolate mass with a teaspoon and press the whole almond with your hand so that the mass covers the almond. Roll each ball in coconut flakes. Put the coconut pralines on a plate.
- Refrigerate the Raffaello for at least 30 minutes.
Homemade Raffaello should be kept cold. It is best to use a hermetically sealed container for this. The coconut balls will keep in the fridge for about three days.