Tomato soup is a real classic. This recipe is delicious, simple and suitable for both summer and winter. Recipe and instructions – now on TAG24!
This recipe for tomato soup with rosemary is ideal as a refreshing light meal in the summer and as a warm meal in the cold season.
In Germany, soups are usually associated with the cold season. Pleasantly warming, soups are great to enjoy in winter, especially when you have a cold. Tomatoes contain a lot of vitamins (including vitamin A, B1, C) and thus strengthen the immune system.
But in southern countries, soups are mostly served on hot summer days – cold, of course. Because they are light and not heavy on the stomach, many people prefer soup recipes when it is hot outside.
This easy tomato soup recipe can be used either way, and with tomatoes, celery and herbs, it’s a healthy and delicious meal.
Recipe for pizza soup: An absolute hit at any party
You can find more kitchen inspiration and simple recipes under “Soups”.
To prepare, you need a pot, a hand mixer, a sharp knife and a cutting board.
Also the following delicious ingredients:
- 500 grams of ripe tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 sprig of celery
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon of fresh rosemary
- 500 ml of tomato puree
- 500 ml crème fraîche
For serving we recommend:
- olive oil
- basil leaves
- salt and pepper
1. Step: First, peel the tomatoes. This step is important so you don’t end up with clumps of tomato skin in the soup. Then cut the tomatoes into small quarters.
2. Step: Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the onion, celery, rosemary and tomatoes and sauté gently for about four minutes. Then add vegetable soup and tomato puree and bring to a boil. Let everything cook together for another 15-20 minutes until the vegetables are completely soft.
3. Step: Allow to cool slightly, then puree with an immersion blender or blender until the soup is completely smooth. Finally, stir in the crème fraîche.
4. Step: If you want to enjoy the cold soup, leave it to cool now. Otherwise, warm them up a bit before serving.
Before you serve or enjoy your tomato soup, you can do something olive oil hand over and with salt and pepper taste In addition, you can basil leaves quite a bit bread, dip in the soup.
In any case, TAG24 wishes you good luck and good luck!