Pizza soup is quick, easy and guaranteed to please the whole family. Even if children like to grumble while eating.
Pizza soup is a recipe for all occasions. It’s quick and easy to prepare and comes with a satisfaction guarantee. It’s a great everyday meal and great for reheating the next day. Pizza soup has also proven itself as a party dish – it easily fills larger groups and cheers them up. It can be prepared in a Thermomix or in a classic pot. You are free to decide.
Also delicious: Clam Asparagus Soup: An Easy Recipe to Use Up Leftovers.
Recipe for pizza soup with or without Thermomix: ingredients
- 1 large bell pepper
- 2 onions
- 125 g of diced ham
- 20 grams of olive oil
- 500 g of tomato puree
- 400 g of chopped tomatoes (one can)
- 250 grams of mushrooms
- 300 g of corn (1 can)
- 200 grams of cream
- 100 g of melted cheese with herbs
- 3 teaspoons of vegetable soup powder
- 2 tablespoons of pizza seasoning
- 2 teaspoons of sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 50 ml of water
- 500 grams of minced meat
Example picture – not a real picture of the recipe.
Cook now: Recipe for buffalo goulash – Try this particularly fine variant of goulash.
Cooking pizza soup with Thermomix: Here’s how
- Cut the peppers into pieces, and cut the onion in half. Place both in the Thermomix and chop for four seconds on level five.
- Add diced ham and olive oil and sauté at 120°C and speed 1 for three minutes.
- Place the pasta and chopped tomatoes in the Thermomix and cook for eight minutes at 100°C and speed 1. Slice the mushrooms and add to the soup.
- Add the remaining ingredients – except the minced meat – to the Thermomix and cook for another eight minutes at 100°C and speed 1.
- Finally, add the ground beef (piece by piece through the hole in the lid). Cook for another 20 minutes at the same settings. You can use more or less water depending on the desired density.
Cooking pizza soup without a Thermomix: Here’s how
- Finely chop the pepper and onion.
- In a pot, saute diced ham, pepper and onion in olive oil.
- Add crushed and chopped tomatoes and cook together.
- Slice the mushrooms and add to the soup. Add the rest of the ingredients except the ground beef and continue to simmer.
- Finally, add ground beef piece by piece and continue cooking until the meat is done. If desired, the minced meat can be fried in a separate pan and only then added to the soup. Stir in a little more water depending on how thick you want the soup to be.