Vitamins come in handy in winter. This green vegetable soup is like a real vitamin booster for the cold season.
Warm soup is always good in winter. It’s even better when soups not only warm you from the inside out and taste great, but also help detoxify your body. Detox recipes are just for that. Full load greens with the valuable ingredients you get in this delicious Detox soup: Broccoli, for example, is a real superfood with high-quality proteins, vitamin C and vitamin K. Don’t forget: you can eat not only broccoli flowers, but also the stem*. Other green ingredients in the soup, such as kale, spinach, and peas, also provide you with healthy vitamins, minerals, and fiber. So, if this is the year of healthy eating for you, you should add this recipe to your repertoire. This is a delicious way to detoxify, with lots of vegetables and liquids helping the kidneys and liver to cleanse the body. In addition, Vegetable Soup thanks to a lot of dietary fiber, you are full for a long time.
Also interesting: Get ready for winter: This ginger immune booster boosts the immune system.
Detox soup with lots of green vegetables: ingredients
|Preparation time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking time:||10 min|
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 shallot
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 200 grams of broccoli
- 200 g of kale
- 1 liter of vegetable soup
- 150 g of fresh spinach
- 100 grams of peas
- 120 ml of coconut milk
- 1 handful of fresh mint leaves
- salt and pepper
- Chili flakes (if needed)
Lose weight with soup? This quick vegetable soup is even delicious.
Detox soup: How to prepare green vegetable soup with added vitamins
- First, wash all the green vegetables. Peel and dice the garlic and shallot and fry in a little oil in a large pan until they become translucent.
- Separate the flowers from the broccoli, chop the stem as well as the kale. Briefly fry the broccoli together with the kale in a pot at a high temperature.
- Cover with vegetable stock and add spinach and peas. Let the soup simmer gently for about 10 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Let the soup cool down for a while, add coconut milk and mint and mash everything with a stick mixer. Season with salt, pepper and chili to taste. If necessary, reheat on the stove.
Enjoy your meal! (mad) *Merkur.de is an offer of IPPEN.MEDIA.